We are very happy to announce a new service that will allow you to place reservations on our museum passes. You can choose a non-reserved date up to 30 days in advance. In addition, many of our passes are now available as print on demand. This means that you can print the pass from home for the day you would like to visit the museum and bring the pass with you. No printer? No problem! We will be happy to print it for you at the library. You may also call us to reserve a pass if you don’t have access to the internet.
Current list of passes:
Children’s Museum & Roaring Brook Nature Center (Print on Demand)
Connecticut’s Old State House (Print on Demand)
Connecticut State Parks & Forests
Danbury Railway Museum (Print on Demand)
Discovery Museum & Planetarium (Print on Demand)
EverWonder Children’s Museum (Print on Demand)
Institute for American Indian Studies Museum (Print on Demand)
Mark Twain House & Museum (Print on Demand)
New Britain Museum of Art (Print on Demand)
Peabody Museum (Print on Demand)
Stamford Museum & Nature Center
Stepping Stones Museum
USS Constitution Museum (Print on Demand)
Wadsworth Atheneum (Print on Demand)
White Memorial Conservation Center (Print on Demand)
A few notes:
• Passes check out for 3 days (excluding print on demand).
• There is a late fee of $10.00 per day (excluding print on demand).
• You can only reserve one pass for each date.
• You can have up to 5 reservations at one time.
• You can cancel reservations on your own up to 2 days in advance by click the My Passes button near the top of the reservation page. After that, you must call us to cancel.
• Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
• Passes are available for Brookfield residents only.
• If you check out a print on demand pass from home and don’t print it right away, you will have to print the email confirmation to take to the museum. If you don’t have the email confirmation, there is no way for us to print the pass for you.