Location: Community Room
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Unable to physically be with family and friends this holiday season? Skype will help you keep in touch!
Millions of individuals and businesses use Skype to make free video and voice calls, send instant messages and share files with other people on Skype. You can use Skype on whatever works best for you – on your mobile, computer or tablet.
In this demonstration session, you will:
- Learn about the different devices Skype works with.
- Learn how to set up an account.
- Learn how to find and add contacts.
- Learn to make audio and video calls.
- Learn how to use the built-in chat functions.
Registration appreciated for this free class.
Registration is not open for this event.