Date: 06/26/2018 Location: Community Room
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a 2-evening class where you will learn to make a simple zippered clutch!
You will need to bring:
- ¼ yard 45″-wide cotton quilting fabric for outside of bag and handle
- ¼ yard 45″-wide cotton quilting fabric for lining of bag
- ¼ yard (23 cm) heavyweight fusible interfacing such as Pellon Décor Bond or Craft Fuse
- 14” (35.5 cm) non-separating polyester coil zipper
- 1 spool polyester thread to match fabric
Limit of 7 attendees. Please register by June 23. Sign up once for both classes.