Date: 06/12/2019 Location: Community Room
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
During session 5 of this hands-on 5-part series on Microsoft Excel, you will learn the basics, such as:
- Create an annual budget spreadsheet
- Practice formatting cells, rows and columns
- Use AutoFill to create a series
- Freeze panes
- Use the Sum icon
- Create a comparison bar chart
- Create a credit card calculator
- Create a medical expenses spreadsheet
- Create formulas
- Learn about data validation
- Duplicate a spreadsheet
- Experiment with spreadsheet templates on Microsoft Office Online
Register once for all sessions. You should have some experience with computers and the Windows operating system before attending this class.
There is no charge for any of the classes in this series.
Limit of 7 attendees per class. Register online, by phone, or at the Checkout Desk.