Date: 05/22/2019 Location: Community Room
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
During session 1 of this hands-on 5-part series on Microsoft Excel you will learn the basics, such as:
- Electronic spreadsheet basics
- Opening Microsoft Excel
- Parts of a spreadsheet
- Customizing the Excel screen
- Saving a spreadsheet
- Moving around a spreadsheet
- Formatting cells and column width
- Creating basic spreadsheets
Register once for all sessions. You should have some experience with computers and the Windows operating system before attending this class.
There is no charge for any of the classes in this series.
Limit of 7 attendees per class. Register online, by phone, or at the Checkout Desk.
This event is full.