The Library Meeting Room, located on the lower level of the building:
– Is accessible to people with disabilities
– Seats approximately 150
– Includes access to a small kitchen
– Has a projection screen
– May be rented for meetings or programs (but not for private parties)
The Brookfield Library maintains its Meeting Room as a suitable setting in which to hold its own programs and those of The Friends of The Brookfield Library. When not needed for Library use, the Meeting Room is made available to local agencies, clubs, businesses, and other organizations as a meeting site, subject to the rules and regulations of use established by the Library Board of Trustees.
Meeting Room Policy (PDF)
Rental Fee Schedule:
– Not-for-Profit Groups: $35.00 per meeting
– For-Profit Groups: $100.00 per meeting
For further information, please call us (203-775-6241).