Print wirelessly from your laptop!
You only need to follow these steps the first time you print wirelessly at the library.
1. Open an internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari)
2. Go to http://cloud.libdata.com
3. Enter the code 333444 into the box and click the Submit button.
4. Enter a unique identifier in the next box (ex. your name or library card number) and click the Download button.
5. Click on Save or Save File to download the printer installer.
6. Run the printer installer. Then click on “Add Printer.”
7. You should now find the Libdata Wireless printer listed among any other printers installed on your computer.