During session 4 of this hands-on 6-part series on Microsoft Excel, you will:
- Create headers and footers
- Learn about chart types and elements
- Use chart tools to create a bar graph
- Use chart tools to create a pie chart
- Work with multiple tabs
- Print a chart
- Create a sales spreadsheet and chart
You need not attend all sessions to participate. You should have some experience with computers and the Windows operating system before attending this class.
There is no charge for any of the classes in this series, but there is a one-time of fee of $10 to cover the cost of the course book (this book covers all 6 sessions). This fee may be paid at the Checkout Desk prior to the class, or on the day of the class.
Limit of 6 attendees per class. Register online, by phone, or at the Checkout Desk. Registration begins December 30 at 8 a.m.
This class will be held upstairs in the library.